Meridian Stress Assessment (MSA) testing measures the energy at the meridian points, which directs the practitioner to probable areas of imbalance. This technology is used in various health care practices around the world. It gives practitioners more information to consider, while trying to bring their client's energetic disturbances back into balance.
Energy Medicine History
Many functional or energy medical devices are assessed on the research of Dr. Reinhold Voll. Voll established that there is a network of energy channels, called meridians, flowing through the body. Meridian points, some of which correlate to acupuncture points, can be used to collect energetic data. Dr. Voll demonstrated that the body's organs are associated with different energy meridians. Imbalances in various organs are believed to manifest themselves as energetic disturbances in the associated meridians.
Meridian Stress Assessment
· Meridian Stress Assessment (MSA) is used to conduct a comprehensive evaluation of a person's energetic
health and balance.
· Non-invasive sensitivity screening. NO scratch testing or injections are necessary.
· Nutritional evaluations can help patients who are looking for nutritional balance.
· Consider possible complementary approaches that may help a patient achieve a more balanced energetic
· Identify specific dental stressors that might contribute to health problems.
· Test for toxicity and drainage levels, and their effects on energy and organ functions.
· Help patients maintain the structural or functional integrity of important systems.
· Suggest whether there is a condition present that may require traditional medical treatments.
How It Works
This process involves measuring electrical conductivity at responsive points (meridian points) on the skin - typically on the hands and feet. The locations of the test point generally correspond to those of acupuncture points.
Acupuncture points have been known for thousands of years, and it has been known for many years that acupuncture points have different electrical conduction than the surrounding tissues.
According to European medical research, acupuncture points are related to the body's organs and organ system.