Head Instructor JIM LIANG is the founding director and head instructor of Ji Hong Tai Chi Toronto. He has been learning & practicing Tai Chi with Master Hong – Yuan Luo and Jennifer Gu since 1980. With more than 30 years of practice and teaching Tai Chi, Master Jim Liang is a well recognized nationally and internationally.
awarded the Class "A" Sanshou Judge Certificate by the International Wushu Federation in Beijing, China.
· Special Guest speaker in year 2008, 2009, 2010 , 2011for the Zoomer Show and CARP conference.
· York University (Tai Chi Theory).
· Global TV, Rogers TV, WOW TV
Mei Hao Studied Tai Chi in The Ji Hong Tai Chi System since 1993, as Tai Chi instructor since 2013.
*Level C instructor
*Well experienced in Chen forms, Yang forms, Tai Chi Gong, Qi Gong, Meditation, Tai Chi form competition and outside school classes teaching.
*Gold medalist in Traditional Yang form (International Tai Chi competitions 2015)
* Gold medalist in group Chen form (International Tai Chi competitions 2015)
* Gold medalist in Traditional Chen form (National Tai Chi competitions 2015)
* Gold medalist in IWUF Chen form (National Tai Chi competitions 2016) Gold medalist in IWUF Chen Sword form (National Tai Chi competitions 2016)
* Gold medalist in IWUF Yang form (National Tai Chi competitions 2016)
* Member of Tai Chi team Canada compete in the 2nd World Tai Chi Championship 2016 (Portland Warsaw)
* Member of Canadian Naturopathy Association, and RTCM.